Polieco Reuse

With a view to the circular economy and based on the principle of optimising the value of resources, Industrie Polieco – M.P.B. aims to minimise waste generation by recovering our production residues.

Part of the waste is reused within our production processes, the remaining part is sent to our partners in a logic of industrial symbiosis.

In 2021, we reused 98 per cent of the pipe production waste internally and sold the remaining 2% as by-products.

  • Date

Catalogo KIO New

prodotti Polieco
Nuovo Catalogo KIO Polieco